feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

An Over Grown Tomato

I'm Outraged Today, 1. David Adams of Youth On The Move is Shutting Down the Abyssinian Girls Basketball Program. 2. Farmer Joe from New York (The Name and Location Has Been Changed to Protect The Innocent) is sending out random emails about her over grown tomato she has been growing for the past 2 years. This is what was stated in the email..

"Hi all I just wanted to share a picture of the biggest tomato from my garden...this is the biggest one since I started planting tomatoes 2 years ago.

I'm so proud!! Lol...I can hear all you haters!!

Watch your mouth if you feel a need to reply all. Which I know a few of you haters will."



WOWZER!!!!

Hey buddy, did you know that a Tomato is a fruit and not a veggie.. Food for thought, if it's taking you 2 years to grow something, then you need to try something else other then being farmer joe...







0 comments:

Post a Comment